Paul Schwartz joined Terra Firma Global Partners Sonoma County Offices in 2012. Paul joins us after a long history with the top commercial brokerages in the North Bay. His desire to align himself with a locally owned firm that focuses on the success of their clients and associates, and a strong reputation of integrity in the marketplace, led him to Terra Firma Global Partners. Together, we have found synergies that translate well from both the residential to commercial aspects of the industry to better support our clients. We are excited about what Paul brings to the table.
Paul Schwartz is an investment and leasing agent in Santa Rosa, California where he has been a perennial top producer in Sonoma County commercial real estate, specializing in the sale and leasing of office, retail and industrial income properties. Paul’s extensive market knowledge and technical skills in the commercial real estate arena, positive business relationships and commitment to working with clients from start to finish have distinguished Paul in his profession.
Paul has more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience in the Sonoma County and North Bay market, working with property owners, buyers and tenants in the sale and leasing of properties both locally and out of state. Prior to becoming a commercial real estate agent, Paul served for 3 years as the Marketing and Leasing Manager for Simons & Brecht Commercial Developers in Santa Rosa. Paul’s background in community economic development, organizational management, marketing, and public policy analysis are invaluable in assisting his commercial real estate clients.
Upon moving to Santa Rosa in 1981, Paul served as the Assistant Executive Director of the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce for five years and was honored as the top Chamber of Commerce Staff Member in the State of California in 1982. Paul is very active in local volunteer efforts in Sonoma County.
- Stanislaus State University, California, Master’s Degree in Public Administration and BA in Political and Social Sciences
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, six-year certification program in Organizational Development Commercial Investment and Real Estate Institute, CCIM candidate
Background and Experience
- 2008–2012 Cassidy Turley BT Commercial Real Estate
- 2006–2008 Colliers International Real Estate
- 1999-2006 Orion Partners Ltd. Commercial Real Estate
- 1991-1998 Hurd Real Estate and Investments
- 1988-1991 Marketing and Leasing Manager, Simons &Brecht Architects and Developers
- 1986-1988 Executive Director, Carlsbad, CA Chamber of Commerce
- 1981-1986 Asst. Executive Director, Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
Professional Affiliations and Designations
- 2005- Present- ACE Network Member
- 2012- Present- Realtor member of NorBar
- 2012- Present- Member of MLS (Bareis) in Sonoma County
- 2007 “80/20 Group” of Top Producers, Colliers International
- 2001, 2005, 2006 “Top Producers” Group, Orion Partners Ltd.
- 1991-2002 Santa Rosa West Rotary Club Member
- 1994-1998 “Commercial Division Assoc. of the Year,” Hurd R.E. & Investments
- 1990-1994 Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce Economic Development, Steering Committee Member
- 1989-1996 Volunteer Center of Sonoma County Board of Directors Member
- 1988-1991 Santa Rosa West Rotary Fundraising Committee for Construction of $450,000 Multi-Cultural Child Development Center, Member
- 1991-1993 Rotary International Group Study Exchange (GSE) District Committee Member
- 1986- Present Leadership Santa Rosa, Alumni Association Honorary Member
- 1984-1986 Leadership Santa Rosa, Founding Executive Director
- 1981-1986 Volunteer Center of Sonoma County, Non-Profit Organization Trainer
- September 1992 Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, Member of the Month
- 1983 Voted “Statewide Chamber of Commerce Staff Member of the Year in State of California”
- 1982 Rotary Group Study Exchange (GSE) Business Team to England, Member