Trish McLean joined Terra Firma Global Partners Sonoma County Office in 2011. Trish brings her creative talents and 15-years of advertising experience to work creating successful transactions and positive alliances throughout Sonoma county. A member of the National Association of Realtors and active in the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, Trish remains committed to the long-term success of her clients and their real estate dreams.
A licensed California real estate agent since 1993 specializing in long-term investment strategies, I counsel all of my clients—whatever stage of the real estate cycle the market is experiencing—to make sound decisions based on long-term planning and perspectives.
As an Eco-Green Certified Agent, I am also uniquely qualified to assist buyers and sellers in evaluating their home from a “green” perspective…promoting healthy home choices and conscientious stewardship of our community.
- Licensed sales agent since 1993
- Member: Council of Residential Specialists
- EcoGreen Certified (sm)
- Member: National, California, & North Bay Associations of Realtors
- Currently serving on Board of Directors for Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Health Care Committee, Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Member: National Assoc. of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Creator of Smart Home Choices Workshops for troubled homeowners
- Published author
- Past president of Advertising Print Production Assoc of SF Bay Area
- San Francisco native
- Bachelor of Arts in fine art
Putting my creative talents to work for you!